This video shows you how to install software in Ubuntu Linux. The presenters in the video are Chris Del Checcolo and Ricky Hussmann.
The first section of the video details how to install programs using the Synaptics Package Manager that is included with the Ubuntu Distribution while the second section of the video deals with installation of software, directly from source using compilers.
This video assumes that the viewer has at least beginner level knowledge of Ubuntu Linux. Also some knowledge of compilers, GZip archives, Linux command line and in general the Ubuntu environment itself.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades