Want to access your Linux partition on your hard drive using Windows 7? With a little program called Vmware Player. So, check out this video tutorial to see how to see all of your Linux files on Windows 7 from your hard drive.
Step 1: Install Ubuntu on a Vmware Player
Step 2: Install all sharing via network related packages on Ubuntu
Step 3: Add a Physical Harddrive to the virtual Machine
Step 4: Automount it
Step 5: Share the necessary partitions.
Step 6: Access it via Windows Network.
Tru3m0sl3m has all kinds of tutorials, from Windows and Ubuntu Linux operating systems to Islamic videos. If you're looking for some quick and handy computer tips or tricks, this is a good place to start.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades