In this video you will learn how to clear the Flash player cache in Mac OS X.
First open up a new Finder window.
Click on your home directory under "Places" on the left of the window. click on the Library directory.
Click on the Preferences folder.
Click on the Macromedia folder.
Click on the Flash Player folder.
Click on the #SharedObjects folder.
Lastly, drag all the folders inside the #SharedObjects folder to the trash.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades