A helpful feature of Mac's OS X operating system is the "Finder". With the Finder you can view everything on your computer and organize things. You can also use Finder to drag and drop files, install programs, search for things, keep your personal files in folders and check out your system at a glance. In this tutorial, learn how to use the toolbar in your Finder on an Apple. You will also see how to use the sidebar, and change between the four basic view options. THis will also show you how to modify the buttons available in the Toolbar for most of your Mac OS X windows.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades