In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to use the Slow Keys access tool in a Mac OS X computer. The Slow Keys feature is located under the Keyboard tab in the Universal Access window. Once Slow Keys is turned on, users also have the option of using key click sounds as additional feedback when a key is pressed . Users are able to set the Acceptance Delay to determine how this feature behaves. The delay of the sound can be set from long to short. This video will benefit those viewers who use a Mac computer and would like to learn how to use the Slow Keys features because they have problems with repeated key strokes.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades