In this video, we learn how to tweak the Windows 7 taskbar. First, go to the website RamMichael, then click on 7 Taskbar Tweaker. Once you download and install this to your computer, you will be able to customize your Windows 7 even further than you already have. When you open up the program, you will have many options to choose from to customize your desktop. You can have windows group together, change previews, and disable thumbnails. If you are someone that likes to play around with Windows 7 and make your computer as customized as possible, this is a great tool to have installed on your computer.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades