In this video 2 people show you copy and paste functions on a Mac and a PC. On the PC, the girl copies a paragraph of text on a web page by highlighting it, right clicking, and selecting copy. Then she opens up a TextEdit program and pastes it into there and saves it. On a Mac, just like the PC, he highlights the paragraph, but this time he drags the highlighted portion right to the desktop. This will automatically create a file right on your desktop. If you open it up, it will open up in a text program. That is the difference between a Mac and a PC when it comes to the copy/paste function.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades