If you do not like your desktop background in Windows 7 and you do not know how to change it, this video will be very useful. In this video tutorial you will learn how to change desktop background in Windows 7.
1. First click 'Start' button and go to 'Control Panel'.
2. In the 'Control Panel' find the button called 'Personalization'.
3. Now you will see a few themes for Windows; but if you want to change only the desktop background you must just click down the window to 'Desktop Background'.
4. Now you will see a few default desktop backgrounds. To activate any one, just click the image that you want to and click 'Save Changes' and your desktop background will change.
5. If you want to select an image from your computer you just have to click 'Browse' at the picture location, choose the image, double click on the image and then save changes.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades