Need to back up the (non-MP3) files on your CD in a device that can store more than 20 songs at once? Aggregate all the songs on your CDs and make use of bigger storage space (not to mention get rid of electronic clutter) by moving all these music files onto a USB flash drive.
Since your files are not in MP3 format, you'll have to convert them first using iTunes. Check out this tutorial to learn how to convert your CD files into songs you can then store on a USB flash drive.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades