This video teaches you how to create a system repair disc in Windows 7. Go to Start-All Programs-Maintenance-Create a System Repair Disc. This will help you boot Windows to repair or recover your system after a serious error. Once you click that, Windows 7 will prompt a new window telling you to put a blank disc in your disc drive. Make sure that you do have a blank DVD to insert, for the Windows 7 to create that System Repair Disc. Wait for the process to finish and you have yourself a system repair disc for Windows 7, which you can use when there's something wrong with your system.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades