This is a Computers & Programming video tutorial where you will learn how to enable or disable the UAC option on your computer. UAC stands for User Account Control and this tutorial is for Windows Vista. With UAC enabled you are more secure. First, click 'Start', type in 'msconfig' and click on 'Tools'. Here you scroll down and select 'Enable UAC' or 'Disable UAC' and click 'Launch'. You will need to reboot your PC for the change to take effect. An alternate method is to go to Control Panel, click on 'User accounts and family safety', check or uncheck UAC, click OK and reboot.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades